Re: [opensuse] IPv6 in Firefox: does it work? The saga continues...
Am 03.06.2013 04:20, schrieb James Knott:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
Here, they talk about this, it appears to be a bug:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/user/246633”

Or that LL addresses should not be used, but I have no idea what I
should use instead.

"should not be used" seems to be true for browsers currently. At least
it seems that the iface format which is needed for link local addresses
is not understood by Firefox currently.
Normal IPv6 addresses w/o that iface are working for me.

But I have never used IPv6 addresses in a browser because depending on
your usecase there is DNS for unicast addresses or MDNS for local stuff
which is supported by nearly everything nowadays.

Wolfgang