[opensuse] Re: systemtap anyone? missing something on suse, or just past it's prime?
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2013-06-02 19:52, Linda Walsh wrote:

Works for me on 12.3 x86_64 with all current patches.
....Well, that's good to know, I think... "all the current patches"?...
um...is there an answer in that...have there there been many patches
that wouldn't have been rolled into factory -- that might be causing

Factory?

Hold on, you are using Factory, because 12.3 has version 2.0-2.4.1, and
you have 2.0-4.2. Thus you should be asking in the factory mail list,
not here.

The "current patches" recommendation applies to 12.3, not to factory.
---
Good point, maybe I should try installing the 12.3 version and see if that
works any better...

At this point, was just trying to evaluate the technology... but the fact
that none of the included examples worked seems a bit odd, not to mention
interfering with the original desire to check it out...