Re: [opensuse] Nepomuk - The Opposite Question
  • From: šumski <hrvoje.senjan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 22:36:40 +0200
On Saturday 01 of June 2013 14:56:42 John Andersen wrote:
If I step to my Documents directory which is indexed by nepomuk
it will work, even tho the words I am searching lie somewhere else
(not in my user directory at all).

Jeeze this is obtuse....

When selecting Content + Everywhere, why should it matter where you start?

Are you going to find the bug report or should I?

I can't reproduce this (with current master though) ->
going to ~/Src (which is not set to be indexed) dir, search "plasma" by
content everywhere returns results from whole $HOME.
There is another bug though, at least here, if i try your steps, then are
indeed results only from indexed dirs shown. This seems to be caused
by that if the dir is indexed, then the search is performed with
kio_nepomuksearch (which searches through inxeded dirs only), if not, then it
searches with kio_filenamesearch (which searches either current dir, or
$HOME)...