Re: [opensuse] starting the virtualbox virtual machines automatically
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 09:54:19 +0100
jdd wrote:

Hello,

I have a server configured as virtualbox home.

The main purpose of this server is to host virtual machines. So It
have to stop gracefully and restart the machines when stopping (for
example if main power supply fail, and the UPS go low).

I did this with init scripts and headless virtualbox scripts.

I have to update to 12.1 and don't know how to manage this with
systemd.

I know 12.1 is init compatible, but I would prefere to be full systemd
compatible asap

any clue? link to a doc is ok

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SysVinit_to_Systemd_Cheatsheet

Google - http://www.google.com/search?q=creating+systemd+services