Re: [opensuse] Most accurate documentation for building an OpenSuse kernel?
  • From: Claes H <claesatwork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 23:09:14 +0100
Have you searched on the openSUSE Forums?  I recall there were (at least a
few years ago) a couple of howto's (or just long threads) on building a
kernel "the SuSE way".

I did not search them explicitly but Google found a few threads on
such forums. Some were quite old, five years or so.ch

I have actually not managed to compile a kernel that boots where the
patch have worked yet. I am putting it on hold for now.

/Claes