Re: [opensuse] email etiquette
  • From: Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:29:00 -0400
On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 10:45 +0000, Dave Howorth wrote:
Rajko M. wrote:
Henne is again one step ahead :)
Unfortunately Henne is not the only one who publishes archives of this
list and others are not so careful. But I don't care anyway ...

+1 I don't care. E-Mail hiding is stupid and pointless.

awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awilliam@xxxxxxxx

And I won't get any more or less SPAM than I did before. People who
believe in e-mail hiding need to do some research into how all this
actually works - you are making a PITA for yourself and others who
legitimately want to communicate with you - and accomplishing nothing
measurable.

But if it makes you feel better - obfuscate away!
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>