Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-ppc] No More Official PPC Distro
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:34:56 -0500
* Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> [11-25-09 15:25]:

Factory is already moving forward toward 11.3 as you say.

iiuc, factory *is* 11.3 (very early, MS 0)

And a Roadmap already exists: http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap

Dec. 12 is the first milestone release. Don't be surprised if it has
major issues. The early milestones are not expected to be stable.
They are mostly useful for having a reference in bugzilla etc.

It surely will not be less usable than it is now and I have *only* one
major issue at present, yast is *unusable* if I want to use spamassassin
and/or apache2-mod_perl.