Re: [opensuse] Making KDE the default desktop once again
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:49:45 -0300
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Sven
Burmeister<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What kind of argument is that? Should I now answer: since you are against KDE,
whatever desktop you use is afraid that nobody would pick it if he knew KDE
first? That kind of discussion is bogus and I won't get into it. The reasons
why selecting KDE for openSUSE have been listed in this thread, user
statistics is one of them.

If statistics is all you care about, then install windows and use IE.

I'm not against KDE, and I don't remember any GNOME user proposing:
"hey lets make openSUSE suggest GNOME as default".

Why to bring this topic every year?

What is the problem with the current non default desktop scheme?

--
Kind Regards