Re: [opensuse] Making KDE the default desktop once again
  • From: Graham Anderson <graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 02:43:27 +0200
On Tuesday 28 July 2009 22:25:48 Carlos E. R. wrote:
I find the idea of having a default desktop - any desktop - almost
offensive.

Oh please spare us the self sacrifice you make to ensure you remove _ALL_
packages and only install the ones you want of choice.. I can almost feel the
pain it must have caused you to look at the pattern selection of current
openSUSE and be driven to near suicide by the idea of having to have useless
crap installed by default... ¬_¬

What were you doing when KDE was the default desktop previously? Proselytising
that it was anti free software or just getting on with your life by installing
what you wanted anyway?