Re: [opensuse] WARNING! re latest update to OpenOffice from Novell -- RESOLVED ('mysteriously')
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:03:56 -0600
On Saturday 31 January 2009 07:37:00 am Basil Chupin wrote:
Anders Johansson wrote:
On Saturday 31 January 2009 14:09:07 Basil Chupin wrote:
Including the other 80+ files which deleting compiz-kde4 wants to zap
along with itself?

And which would those be? When I uninstalled it, I don't recall any
non-compiz related dependencies

Anders

They are all listed in the message I posted to which you replied saying
to delete compiz-kde4.

Try to disable packman until you get base right.

"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try.
If I mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce
therefrom the other three, I drop him." Confucius

:-)

Very liberal if teacher accepts any valid answer.
With missing length of sides and shape, deduction is whatever one wants, as
long it has 1+3 corners.

IMHO, it was excuse to drop students that he didn't liked.

--
Regards, Rajko