Re: [opensuse] WARNING! re latest update to OpenOffice from Novell -- RESOLVED ('mysteriously')
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 00:37:00 +1100
Anders Johansson wrote:
On Saturday 31 January 2009 14:09:07 Basil Chupin wrote:

Including the other 80+ files which deleting compiz-kde4 wants to zap
along with itself?

And which would those be? When I uninstalled it, I don't recall any
non-compiz
related dependencies

Anders

They are all listed in the message I posted to which you replied saying
to delete compiz-kde4.

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the