Re: [opensuse] WARNING! re latest update to OpenOffice from Novell
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 00:03:05 +1100
Rajko M. wrote:
On Saturday 31 January 2009 05:55:45 am Basil Chupin wrote:

'rpm -e' comes back and states that the damn thing is
not installed- when it is

How about cleaning databases?
rpm --rebuilddb
zypper clean -a

When command rpm can't find package that is installed it is mess in its
database, or the DB is OK, but package name is not correct.

Thanks for this. Did the rebuild and the cleanup. (However, still
getting the error re compiz-kde4 -0.7.8 I mentioned in the previous msg
:-) .)

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the