Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome?
  • From: Robert Paulsen <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:00:34 -0600
On Saturday 31 January 2009 4:27 am, G T Smith wrote:

PS e16 == Enlightenment 16, e17 == Enlightenment 17

I have lots of mail in some format that KMAIL can deal with. Is there a way to
transfer that to Enlightenment?

=== I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my
telephone.

Bjarne Stroustrup
===

HA! Same with me. Makes me feel like an aging Luddite. My kids (all in their
30's) use their fancy cell phones like ducks use water. I almost need to rap
my knuckles on their heads to get their attention away from their phones.

I never use any of the fancy stuff, except for saving names and phone numbers
-- that's great. For example, whenever I try to put a call on hold I always
inadvertently hang up on the current call. I can actually put them on hold
but can never gat back to them. The only relative action I can find is "end
current call" and that hangs up everything.

Also my blackberry's numbers and letters don't match the rest of the world. So
I can't dial things like 1-800-FLOWERS.

I'd better stop here. :)