Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome? (OT)
  • From: Robert Paulsen <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:44:05 -0600
On Saturday 31 January 2009 3:42 am, Per Jessen wrote:
Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
A side note; N. B. Day's signature is great. How do you do
that/automate it?

Depends on your email agent. I use Knode where I can have a signature
read from file and tick the box that says "File is a program".

I saw a technique to do this a while back where a named pipe was used as the
signature file and you could run any program to "feed the pipe". Played with
it for a while until the thrill wore off. :)

Bob