Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome?
  • From: Robert Paulsen <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:41:50 -0600
On Saturday 31 January 2009 3:16 am, Jay Mistry wrote:

So, I tried the XFCE DE. XFCE has a simple user interface and is easy
to use and customize; in addition to being stable (in my linited user
experience). Would be good though if they updated the online
documentation (last update is for ver 4.2, in 2004).

I used XFCE for a few months some time ago -- might even have been in 2004! I
probably ditched it when upgrading to a newer SUSE version with a KDE version
that seemed stable and functional enough. In any case, I have been using KDE
for a long time.

Bob