Re: [opensuse] WARNING! re latest update to OpenOffice from Novell
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:58:52 +0100
On Saturday 31 January 2009 12:55:45 Basil Chupin wrote:
And I will try removing the ones you mention above.

I forgot about the language problem that followed, so see also my reply to
Joe.

I'm not sure why you get dependency issues on the -extensions and -filters, I
don't see anything requiring those. Here they uninstalled without any
complaints.

Exactly which packages are you installing, and which dependency problems are
you seeing?

Anders