Re: [opensuse] Knetworkmanager, info, know-how, how-to, documentation
  • From: Low Kian Seong <low.suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:31:20 +0800
A google gave me this:

http://en.opensuse.org/Projects/KNetworkManager

Hope that helps.

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Verner Kjærsgaard <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list,

- hmmm..every now and then one will run into problems with Knetworkmanger.
At least I do, albeit not on my own SuSE10.3 on which it's been running for
a loooooooooong time.

- but on other new SuSE11's and SuSE11.1s I now and then run into
malfunctioning (not at all...) Knetworkmanagers. No output to logs, no
nothing. Re-install doesn't do anyting, stuck.

Now I'd be much better off if I knew what/where/when files were modified by
Knetworkmanager. What files does it read and so.

How to enable verbose logging and so.

Surely, someone knows all this. Its developers if noone else :-)
Is there a documentation somewhere?
How-tos? Know-hows?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards