[opensuse] Kde4 desktop
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:14:16 +0100
After upgrading to kde4.2 and some going back and forth (to from
GNOME) and restarts, my kde4.2 desktop seems to work.

But I still don't really understand what are these folder view or
desktop view... right now I have the desktop folder *and* the... what
can be the name now??? what was the desktop before, that is my screen
background *together* (I have two sets of icons).

Where are these non folder icons stored??

I see I can reduce the folder view, but then I have only a checker
(that is nothing) as background.

I had sometime ago :-) a background plus a folder frame (cdefault at
install), but I don't know how to have this again...

any link to a manual?

thanks
jdd
--