Re: [opensuse] Fedora Vs. Opensuse
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 00:57:50 -0600
On Friday 30 January 2009 05:39:25 pm Felix Miata wrote:

Not only couldn't
libata drivers provide access to partitions above #15, the Anaconda
installer would, and last I checked several months ago still does, crash on
finding partitions above #5, whether you wanted Fedora to access them or
not.

Would be that reason for Anaconda in Fedora 10 refusing to use /dev/sda6 as
installation partition? I wasn't happy to see failure after 3 hours of
download and burning DVD. Last time I ditched RH was when it failed to
initialize graphic adapter, where SUSE had no problems.

--
Regards, Rajko