Re: [opensuse] KDE control panel keeps popping up in 11.1
  • From: Josef Wolf <jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 00:43:24 +0100
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:34:17PM +0100, Josef Wolf wrote:

I have turned on the option to automatically hide the panel, since this
frees me some pixels on the desktop. But every now and then, the panel
pops up although I have _not_ touched it with the mouse, and it
stays on the screen until I touch it with the mouse. I could not
yet figure out by what this is triggered.

What gives? Hiding the panel worked perfectly in 11.0. Any idea
why the panel don't just stay hidden until I touch it with the mouse?

An additional annoyance with this behavior is that once the panel has
popped up in one virtual desktop, it stays there. There is no way to
access the panel on the other desktops until I find the desktop where
the panel was stuck and touch it with the mouse. Once touched, it
hides and is accessible again on the other desktops.

Any ideas?