Re: [opensuse] Reply to mailing lists
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:45:44 -0500
On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 17:37 +0100, Frans de Boer wrote:
On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 08:31 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Friday January 30 2009, Frans de Boer wrote:
Question: are you also wondering why the mailing lists on
opensuse.org not automatically insert the right forum address as an
reply address?

This is old, old, old. Just because 99% of lists do it wrong is no
reason for everyone to do it wrong.

Now, I must manually change the reply address when I send something.

Incorrect, you must learn how to use the available features of your
mailer. Evolution is certainly capable of handling list replies.

Frans.

By the way, you're right about KDE 3.5 being superior to Gnome.

Randall Schulz

Ok, reply to all and remove anybodies personal address.

In Evolution, reply to the list only using Control-L.