Re: [opensuse] Reply to mailing lists
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:48:10 -0800
On Friday January 30 2009, Frans de Boer wrote:
On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 08:31 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Friday January 30 2009, Frans de Boer wrote:
Question: are you also wondering why the mailing lists on
opensuse.org not automatically insert the right forum address as
an reply address?

Now, I must manually change the reply address when I send
something.

Incorrect, you must learn how to use the available features of your
mailer. Evolution is certainly capable of handling list replies.

Ok, reply to all and remove anybodies personal address.

If you "reply to list" (whatever it's called in Evolution) you won't
have to manually remove the other, non-list recipients.

Randall Schulz