Re: [opensuse] Reply to mailing lists
  • From: "ne..." <guhvies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:28:28 +0000
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 16:16, Frans de Boer <frans@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Question: are you also wondering why the mailing lists on opensuse.org
not automatically insert the right forum address as an reply address?

Now, I must manually change the reply address when I send something.
No. We already know why. That is the way mailman is setup. openSUSE admins
are not going to change this behavior so it is left to us to work
around/with it. I
use gmail so to reply tot he list, I have to choose 'reply to all' and
switch the
'To:' and 'CC:' fields. Other listees can list what they have to do in
their mailers.

ne...
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.
Laurence J. Peter - "It's better to have loved and lost than to have
to do forty pounds of laundry a week."