Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome?
  • From: "L. V. Lammert" <lvl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:10:18 -0600 (CST)
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009, Robert Paulsen wrote:

For me, KDE4 looks to be not worth the learning curve. Since KDE4 forces me to
learn *something* new and less usable than KDE3 it seems worth considering
Gnome.

I'd be interested in hearing from those who use it and what their experiences
are.

Thanks,
Bob

Been using Gnome since SLES 9 - previous versions of KDE are just too
'cluttered' for me.

I also teach SuSE classes, however, so standardizing on Gnome is an
advantage as that's what all the instruction materials use.

Lee