[opensuse] Re: Fedora Vs. Opensuse
  • From: Low Kian Seong <low.suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:30:32 +0800
I will chip in here =]. Initially a friend of mine who was using
fedora griped that opensuse is less LSB compared to Fedora
specifically he was talking about opensuse's apache config which uses
/srv/www/htdocs as the document root. I went and looked this up and it
turns out that /srv/www/htdocs is the official recommended LSB for cgi
files or static html files.