Re: [opensuse] KDE4 - a dumb beginner's question
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:03:28 +0100
On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 18:38 +0100, Michal Vyskocil wrote:
On Tuesday 27 of January 2009 17:16:47 Boris Epstein wrote:
Hello people,

Just started using KDE4 and for some reason I can't figure out some
rather basic things. For instance, how do I add application icons to
my control panel or desktop? It is funny that after years of KDE
experience I can't do that...

Kickoff - right click on the icon and select Add to desktop/panel

What is kickoff? This from a seasoned KDE 3.5 user

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.