Re: [opensuse] KDE4.2
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:14:53 +1100
James Knott wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

[pruned]

Not only did smart have any problems with dependencies associated with
compiz-kde-4* (above)

:-( :-(

This is what happens when dinner is served in the middle of typing a
message.

The above should, of course, read "Not only did smart did not have any
problems.......".

Apologies to all.

Ciao.

Or perhaps

"Not only did smart not have any problems.......".

Ah so you got the same results as I did!

:-) :-)

OK, I forgot what interruption occurred at that time to cause that.
(That's my story and I am sticking to it.)

Then again, my Australian isn't that great. ;-)

Keep reading, youse lern a lott overtime. :-)

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the