Re: [opensuse] Fedora Vs. Opensuse
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 01:07:21 -0500
Low Kian Seong wrote:

Right off the bat, let me just say this is not meant to end up as a
flame bait. I am currently just at a crossroad as whether to install
fedora 10 or opensuse 11.1 on my laptop and I am at a loss as both of
them seems to be equally matched. Can the people of the opensuse
mailing just tell me one or two reasons why you prefer opensuse
compared to Fedora?

Sure, for one, Fedora DOESN'T have Yast, nor do they have any utility
anywhere near as good. Second, over all, there's better hardware support
in openSUSE. And, third, there's MUCH better KDE support in
openSUSE...ANY version of KDE....fact. That should be enough for ya. ;)

Fred

--
Someone is a liberal when you can't reason them out of
anything, because they never reason themselves into any