Re: [opensuse] KDE in 11.1
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:58:01 -0600
On Wednesday 28 January 2009 04:17:06 pm Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009 22:53:32 schrieb Robert Paulsen:
When I first logged in there was a strange semi transparent window
showing with some normal desktop icons in it. I closed the window to see
what would happen and now can't get it back. Where did it go and where
did my desktop icons go?

http://help.opensuse.org/kde4/

Sven

http://userbase.kde.org/UserBase

seems to be a bit broken at the moment:

What is UserBase?
UserBase is a collection of pages dedicated to helping users everywhere get
the best experience when using KDE.
Here you will find
Image:dialog-ok32.png * Pages dedicated to applications - Explore features
that you never knew existed!
Image:white32.png * Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Image:white32.png * Tutorials and Guides - Getting things done,
and solving problems
Image:white32.png * Tips and Tricks - make your life easier
and more pleasant

There is no links except those for images.

--
Regards, Rajko