Re: [opensuse] curl error-connection time out
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 02:15:53 +0100
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:11:57AM -0700, Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
Today I finally installing opensuse 11.1 kde 4.2 in all machines.

Q. Using yast software manager to update the system very often I get a
curl error and a connection time out. I retry and everything is OK.

Everything is working OK but I had to be behind the screen to interact
all the time with this connection time outs. I do not remember anything
like that previously. It may be the server are very busy.

Any comments.

-=terry=-

Either a broken mirror, or a network problem that gives you problems
reaching (a) mirror(s).

If you can provide me your IP address and a timeframe when this
happened, I can likely find out which mirror is broken and get it fixed
(or disabled), or otherwise tell what's wrong.

And, you can already test http://en.opensuse.org/Libzypp/Failover today,
if you want, which is the way to go for the future.

Thanks,
Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)