[opensuse] KDE4.2 - Desktop Folderview + Add to desktop
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:30:39 +0000
Hi

My desktop is configured as "Desktop" and i have a folder view on it of
"Desktop Folder" that shows icons in "/home/<user>/Desktop",

Now seems like a daft question but i still haven't yet got my head around
KDE4...
When i add an icon to the desktop (e.g. right click on a menu entry and then
select "add to desktop", should this icon appear in my folder view as well as
the desktop? It only appears on the desktop outside the folder view and a
".desktop" is not created in "/home/<user>/Desktop"

regards

Ian