Re: [opensuse] Pidgin & MSN
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:54:51 -0800
On Thursday January 29 2009, Clayton wrote:
Evidently ([1], [2]), MSN has made changes in its servers that have
rendered Pidgin and Adium unable to connect and I have recently
discovered this affects me.

I wonder if anyone else has encountered this problem, if they know
of a work-around (other than switching IM clients, since I've
triend Kopete and don't entirely care for it) and / or whether
there are plans to get existing packages fixed?

Seems to be a general problem.. I'm connected again right now, but
have had connection problems with MSN for about a week now.

Huh. Upon reading this, I tried again and got it.

C.

RRS