Re: [opensuse] questions related to KDE4 in opensuse 11.1
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:45:53 +0100 (CET)
Thank you all for answering.

Basil, Herbert:

I could not find answers related to my questions in the documents you
suggested. Maybe I have to look through them more thoroughly.

jdd:
Your answer confirms what I thought: basic functions don't work in kde4. For me
panel hiding option is a must have, as well as functional old style menu. I
think the problem is not kde4 itself, but that openSUSE incorporates it while
it is still in an unpolished, less functional development state.

Thanks,
Istvan