Re: [opensuse] Organize Your Digital Photos - exiftool and jhead
  • From: Pit Suetterlin <P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:48:12 +0100
Randall R Schulz wrote:

I don't know if you mean me or Per, but my MP3 files are named whatever
someone else or some ripping software named them. I organize and acces
them by their internal metadata alone. I never see the files. Why would
I want to?

Then why do you rant at filenames also(!) containing some of the
metainformation?
For YOU it doesn't matter, and for others it might be helpful.
If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't accuse others because they see
things differently than you do - this is very bad style, IMHO.

Pit

--
Dr. Peter "Pit" Suetterlin http://www.astro.su.se/~pit
Institute for Solar Physics