Re: [opensuse] Gad! Windows 7 looks like KDE 4!
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:07:04 +0100
(I know, I sound like a Windows Wonk. But I use it only in
support of my users. I promise.)

It is good to know about the other OSes and even use them. It gives
you a good view of where Linus is.. what Linux can do better, and what
Windows can do better - yes there are some things that MS and Apple do
get right, and we can learn from that. :-)

Of course every time I have to use Vista, or install XP, I invent all
sorts of new swear words at the annoying way those OSes work. :-)

C.