[opensuse] Gad! Windows 7 looks like KDE 4!
  • From: Lew Wolfgang <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:02:40 -0800
Hi Folks,

Since I have to support Windows users as well as Linux, I
fired up the latest VirtualBox last night on a 11.0 desktop.
I then loaded up Windows 7 Beta and it blew my socks off!
It looks like KDE 4!

So, what's going on? Is Microsoft ripping off the KDE community,
or visa versa?

Either way, this is a "good thing" that should make it easier
for Windows users to move to Linux desktops.

Microsoft is discontinuing the Windows 7 Beta program on Feb 10,
so if you want to try it you better get cracking.

Regards,
Lew

(I know, I sound like a Windows Wonk. But I use it only in
support of my users. I promise.)