Re: [opensuse] KDE4.2
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:49:53 +1100
Basil Chupin wrote:

[pruned]

Didn't even know that such existed. With me, simply placing a
"widgie"[1] on the panel

Ooops! Mea culpa. I forgot to spell out what the [1] footnote was
supposed to read.

[1] "Widgie" is the female counterpart of the male "Bodgie" and refer to
terms used in Australia (and NZ?) back in the 50's for the equivalent
terms used at that time in the United Kingdom for members of the 'Teddy
Boy' fraternity. In current terms I guess they would now be called "Skin
Heads" or similar.

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the