Re: [opensuse] KDE4.2
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:12:58 +1100
Rodney Wishart wrote:
Hi Basil,

Glad to here 4.2 is running OK for you. For the benefit of those on
this list, could you please post your YaST repository config re. 4.2 and
any dependency resolutions you had to deal with.

Rodney

See my message I posted several minutes ago in reply to Jason. That
contains what you want.

Ciao.

PS The repos mentioned are in addition to the standard ones you would
have selected to keep 11.1 and KDE4 up-to-date.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the