[opensuse] application launcher plasmoid
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:22:44 -0700
ref:
opensuse 11.1
Version 4.2.00 (KDE 4.2.0) "release 82.1"

Could please try to install the "aplication Launcher" to the desktop.
When I do it stays open all the time I can not close it like it happens
if you installed on the panel.
OTOH if you install the "application launcher menu" it comes as it
should with the kde icon and now with the gecko icon. When you click you
have the kde menu. I can not do the same with the suse (aka kickoff)
menu.
Is this a bug or I just do not know how to do it.

-=terry=-

Note: So far kde 4.2 seems to be OK!