[opensuse] Firefox controls by Search???
  • From: Nkoli <coomac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:15:43 -0500
hans.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
recently i get directed to search.com a lot. and most of my bookmarks are
Search labeled (the icon is "S"). I dont know what i did with firefox,
perhaps coz of addons?? How do I get rid of this annoying Search? Sometime
when I browse to some sites like opensuse.org, firefox will report that
the website could not be found. But if i refresh the page, it shows as
normal. Of course this is very annoying coz i need to refresh most of the
time ... i am using opensuse 11.1 64 bit

Remove .mozilla/firefox and a new profile will be created the next time
you start firefox. If you have any bookmarks in the old profile, you can
move bookmarks.html into the new profile.

Nkoli