Re: [opensuse] mdadm keeps breaking my array
  • From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:05:20 +0100
On 2009-01-26T15:54:00, Bob Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I did a reboot this morning, and /dev/md0 failed the automatic fsck,
forcing me to do a manual fsck. There was a whole heap of lost inodes,
bad block mapping, multiple block mapping etc. So maybe the array
instability was a software problem, not hardware related.

Anyway, all's well now, thanks.

I doubt that; the md code is very stable, as are the filesystems. I'd
guess your hardware has some serious issues ... But best of luck.

Regards,
Lars