Re: [opensuse] NetBeans - Help Brothers
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 05:52:52 -0800
On Monday January 26 2009, hayathms@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Opensuse family, Please guide me, I just installed NetbeansIDE
and JavaIDE development tool, but when I click it nothing happens,
just that icon dances with arrow key and stops. how to make it work
in user mode, what privilege should be given to user to make it
work,, please advice

As Masim Sugianto requested, more information is in order.

However, I will venture the guess that you have only GCJ and Gnu
Classpath installed. These are not acceptable for running much Java
software.

You should remove all the packages related to GCJ and Classpath and
install the Sun JDK.

Randall Schulz