Re: [opensuse] 11.0 - Can't make A4 paper default go away
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:05:42 +1100
Rodney Baker wrote:
On Tuesday 27 January 2009 22:58:27 Basil Chupin wrote:

[...]

I am not sure but I think that the only place where Letter is used is
America while the rest of the world uses A4. It is therefore the obvious
choice to have A4 as the default and if American users - who are in the
minority - want Letter then they should alter the default setting.

Hear, hear (from another parochial Aussie...) ;-)

'onya! :-)

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the