Re: [opensuse] off-list messages
G T Smith wrote:

BTW, sending 100K attachments to a list I would regard as slightly
anti-social at best... individually really only really acceptable if and
only if you cannot put it somewhere others are in a position to access
it from... (Group working with groupware has a purpose :-) )

100k attachments are nothing for me. I routinely send 1-5 mb attachments
to my home computer. Whether it be code assemblies, large pdf documents,
movies, zipped up proposals, it doesn't matter.

I would never send same to the list and would hope the list server would
bounce anything over - say - 50 k.
--
kai

bis zum bitteren Ende