Re: [opensuse] Firefox Cant Open this Site
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:55:05 +1100
kernel.2k5 wrote:
Hi ,

i even tried installing same its asking for JRE and Now even after
installing when i browse this Link

http://bobibanking.com/

Corporate User , Click it , then its again giving me error that cant
show me page as required Plugin is not installed .

Any Comment or links which can give me exact way to find solutions to
this Problem.

_____My Browser Specs :

_____Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.19

______64bit Linux OS

Thanks

No problems here with this site.

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the