Re: [opensuse] 11.0 - Can't make A4 paper default go away
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:46:15 -0500
David C. Rankin said the following on 01/27/2009 03:59 AM:

Everybody knows that the master default paper size setting is in kde
control
panel, under Country/Region & Language, then under the 'Other' tab at the far
right.

Find it there and I bet your problems are solved...

What about /etc/papersize?

--
I'm sure you remember Richard Clarke, the one-time special adviser to
the president on cybersecurity saying:

"If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, then you will be
hacked. What's more, you deserve to be hacked."

So we ask the "obvious" question:

What kind of coffee is so good that you'd spend more on it
than on IT security?