Re: [opensuse] off-list messages
  • From: G T Smith <grahamsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:13:59 +0000

Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
Kai Ponte schreef:
Jos van Kan wrote:

I have both that plugin and the keyconfig plugin so I can either hit a
button to reply to list or press L on my keyboard.

I find the config change more elegant than a plugin.
Config change = one variable from false to true = 1 byte changed
Plugin = several kilobytes.

Depends on your definition of elegant.. I get a nice option of Reply to
List which I can choose (or not as the case may be)... the config option
seems less flexible...

- --
telephone.