Re: [opensuse] off-list messages
  • From: G T Smith <grahamsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:09:40 +0000

Basil Chupin wrote:
G T Smith wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
Jerry Houston wrote:

There is a perfectly good Thunderbird Plugin for this purpose, see..

http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=ReplyToListThunderbirdExtension

so no need for the above in most scenarios....

Thanks for this and I have bookmarked the above. I developed some doubts
about the extension mentioned there when I read what's on that page
especially where it's stated that oS now doesn't need this extension.
The page is also rather dated.

There is an experimental extension called Reply To Mail List on the
Mozilla site. The "fix" which I have in place now is working well but
I'll keep an eye on the Mozilla site and try out this extension when it
comes out of the experimental stage.

Ciao.

I just used it to reply to this mail :-)

I have been using 0.2.0 (not 0.3.0) for some time now without problems.

0.2.x requires the Enigmail or Menenhy extension to be installed but as
the this requirement is already met in the SuSE version of Thunderbird
this is not a major problem....

- --
telephone.

Bjarne Stroustrup