[opensuse] [OT] Is there a problem with the Novell SLES update site ?
  • From: Philippe Andersson <pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:46:14 +0100
Is anyone on this list aware of a problem with the Novell (SLES 10)
online update site ?

I registered a new subscription yesterday, but fail to download the
updates. I always get curl errors to the effect that the SSL certificate
doesn't verify:

--------------------------<cut>-------------------------------
Curl error for
'https://<hidden>@nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/SLES10-SP1-Updates/sles-10-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml':
Error code: Unrecognized error
Error message: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK.
Details:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate
verify failed
--------------------------<cut>-------------------------------

Anyone else affected ?

TIA

Cheers. Bye.

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*
Unix System Administrator

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the recipient (s) named above. This communication is intended to be and to
remain confidential and may be protected by intellectual property rights. Any
use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution of any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. Please notify the sender
secure or error-free. Ion Beam Applications does not accept liability for any
such errors. Thank you for your cooperation.