Re: [opensuse] Firefox Cant Open this Site
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:03:54 -0600
kernel.2k5 wrote:
Hi ,

i even tried installing same its asking for JRE and Now even after
installing when i browse this Link

http://bobibanking.com/

Corporate User , Click it , then its again giving me error that cant
show me page as required Plugin is not installed .

Any Comment or links which can give me exact way to find solutions to
this Problem.

_____My Browser Specs :

_____Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.19

______64bit Linux OS

Thanks

Umm, I got there with no problems with openSuSE 11.0, KDE 3.5 and Firefox
3.0.5. If all you need is the corporate.pdf, I saved it for you here:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/webdev/corporate.pdf

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC